Bee Pure - Aromatherapy Candle
Bee Pure - Aromatherapy Candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Want fresher, cleaner air in your home?
Benefits of Beeswax Candles:
- 100% Paraben & Paraffin Free
- Purifies / Ionizes the Air (Removes pollen, dust, and other floating particles)
- Less smoke / soot
- Incredibly Long Lasting - 5x longer than a soy/parrafin
- Promotes feelings of well being - supportive for migraines, allergies, and blood pressure
- Essential Oil aromatherapy benefits of your choice
These double Hemp-wicked-candles are made with ethically sourced, eco-friendly,
As it burns it ionizes the air by binding to and neutralizing toxins and contaminants.
Part with your troubles and unite with your calm center whilst you indulge in an organic aromatherapy session. Rosemary is said to clear the mind, while lavender is revered for its calming properties, allowing us to align with our intuitive nature. Both herbs are credited for relieving headaches when the aroma is inhaled.
This aroma session is infused with the easy and uplifting qualities of the rose. This familiar flower is known as a symbol of beauty, and also holds potent herbal powers. Believed to alleviate irritability, exhaustion, and feelings of gloom, the spirit of the rose fits right in with the intentional comfort of your bath or shower routine.
Orange & Eucalyptus
Uplift, refresh, and invigorate your senses with this combination of essential oils. Orange is known to improve mood and clarity of mind. Eucalyptus is supportive of our respiratory system. Paired together these oils offer a delightfully sharp sensory experience to support focus and an open mind.
A woodsy, warm spice enriched for soothing souls and creating the right ambiance. Cinnamon is known for its cognitive benefits while pine uplifts. Combined, this aromatherapy pair will lead to ease and clarity in desired space.
How To Use: Light the wick from the base (think about melting the wax with the flame). Allow the wax to pool to the edges of the glass before extinguishing flame, if possible. This aids in a more even burn. To extinguish with the least possible soot, use a utensil to dip the wick into the melted wax instead of blowing out.
Burn Time: Up to 40 - 320 hours!
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- To avoid tunneling, allow melted pool to reach the edges of the glass before extinguishing. This could take up to 4 hours.
- To prevent uneven burning , use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To ensure that the wick doesn't break when doing this, insert your tool beneath the melted wax into the hardened wax to nudge the wick.
- To eliminate smoke when extinguishing the flame, use a tool to drip wax from the molten pool onto the burning wick.
- Burn candles with supervision and extinguish them when leaving the room.
- Contact us if you have any trouble with your candle or bring them into our store or markets for live demonstrations and repairs.
Ethically Sourced Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Essential Oils, Hemp Wick