Sugar Wax - Hair Removal
Sugar Wax - Hair Removal
The Self Care Ritual of Hair Removal is now:
‣ In your own hands!
Let’s get a little more intimate with our self lovery.
Made with just 3 Ingredients:
For anywhere you have hair!
Face, Brows, Arms, Chest, Legs, Belly, Back, Bikini, Brazilian
(Not recommended for men's thick facial hair.)
How to use:
- Prep area: wash to remove excess oils from skin then dust with any powder. (Corn starch, arrowroot powder, bentonite clay... etc.)
- Use hands or provided bamboo sticks to scoop out of jar.
- Stretch and kneed in hands a few times.
- Apply in the opposite direction of hair growth. Press and drag 3-4 times to "mold" to hair.
- Grip and pull with a flick to remove in the same direction of hair growth parallel to skin. Repeat.
- Exfoliate area 24 hours prior to free ingrown hairs.
- Best to do when hair is between 1/4 and 1/2 inches long.
- Can be applied with hands or using bamboo stick for smaller areas.
- Can also be softened by slightly heating before application, spread onto skin in a thin layer, then removed with any cotton cloth or "wax strip" as in traditional waxing.
- For more effective and less painful removal, pull skin taut using an unoccupied hand as you rip off wax and place pressure on the area for a moment immediately after.
*The same piece can be reused multiple times until the consistency becomes too soft.
I have used the Sugar Wax for me and my granddaughter for a couple years now. It just gets easier and better to use each time. For example, I was so worried about "shaving" my granddaughter too early. She is 10 years old and is very hairy. I now wax her underarms and legs and she's not embarrassed to put on her ballet leotard or school uniform. Her skin is never irritated and I don't have to worry about the damage that shaving would have done. We love this natural way of caring for ourselves. Thank you Effervesce!
I love this product so so much. There is definitely a technique to learn but it's worth it! Easy clean up, leaves my skin soft and smooth, and the hair grows in super fine now. Highly recommend giving it a try.
As someone who tries to do things themselves, at home, and without synthetic chemicals, this product is perfect!!! I have been sugared and waxed at the salon innumerable times. I've long wanted to do this at home for myself, but was always afraid of the heat and chemicals of professional body wax. Not gonna lie, the first try with Effervesce sugar wax was a bit tricky to get the hang of, but a bit of practice was all I needed and the second time around I had GREAT results!!! I very much see waxing as an opportunity to learn and understand myself better, and if you trust yourself and give it a try I know you'll find your own way of doing it that works for you. My personal tip: Don't be stubborn like me and try to make it all happen with your fingers. Once I decided to cut some strips of old t-shirt to use it made the process MUCH easier and left my skin soft, smooth, and hairless... just like at the salon but without the high price tag. Love it!!!
Just did my first application of this amazing body hair removal wax. Made with just three natural ingredients sugar, lemon juice and water. For years i had all kinds of fancy pretty razors nothing natural about that RIGHT!! I would get bumps burns and irritation and then came wax machines with a can of wax that you had to heat. Being a hairdresser i was still working when that service came into salons. there were all these precautions you had to have with these machines. They were messing
had very high heat. waxes were not made with all natural ingredients. Having been diagnosed with a condition where i needed treatment i knew this was something i would not be using on my skin, I did away with my machines and hoped i find a more natural product to use
Then I was blessed to have found this awesome natural product company EFFERVESCE
These products have brought me the healthy care I needed for my Mind,Body and Soul
So i am so happy with this all natural hair removal wax by EFFERVESVE. No more messes,heat,bumps,or irritation. I get a smooth,painless and happy result
THANK YOU MS. BUBBLES