Sugar Wax - Hair Removal
The Self Care Ritual of Hair Removal is now:
‣ In your own hands!
Let’s get a little more intimate with our self lovery.
Made with just 3 Ingredients:
For anywhere you have hair!
Face, Brows, Arms, Chest, Legs, Belly, Back, Bikini, Brazilian
(Not recommended for men's thick facial hair.)
How to use:
1. Prep area: wash to remove excess oils from skin then dust with any powder. (Corn starch, arrowroot powder, bentonite clay... etc.)
2. Use hands or provided bamboo stick to scoop out of jar.
3. Stretch and kneed in hands a few times.
4. Apply in the opposite direction of hair growth. Press and drag 3-4 times to "mold" to hair.
5. Grip and pull with a flick to remove in the same direction of hair growth parallel to skin. Repeat.
The same piece can be reused multiple times until the consistency becomes too soft.
1. Exfoliate area 24 hours prior to free ingrown hairs.
2. Best to do when hair is between 1/4 and 1/2 inches long.
2. Can be applied with hands or using bamboo stick for smaller areas.
3. Can also be softened by slightly heating before application, spread onto skin in a thin layer, then removed with any cotton cloth or "wax strip" as in traditional waxing.
4. For more effective and less painful removal, pull skin taught using unoccupied hand as you rip off wax and place pressure on the area for a moment immediately after.