Sugar Wax - Hair Removal
The Self Care Ritual of Hair Removal is now:
‣ In your own hands!
Let’s get a little more intimate with our self lovery.
Made with just 3 Ingredients:
For anywhere you have hair!
Face, Brows, Arms, Chest, Legs, Belly, Back, Bikini, Brazilian
(Not recommended for men's thick facial hair.)
How to use:
- Prep area: wash to remove excess oils from skin then dust with any powder. (Corn starch, arrowroot powder, bentonite clay... etc.)
- Use hands or provided bamboo sticks to scoop out of jar.
- Stretch and kneed in hands a few times.
- Apply in the opposite direction of hair growth. Press and drag 3-4 times to "mold" to hair.
- Grip and pull with a flick to remove in the same direction of hair growth parallel to skin. Repeat.
- Exfoliate area 24 hours prior to free ingrown hairs.
- Best to do when hair is between 1/4 and 1/2 inches long.
- Can be applied with hands or using bamboo stick for smaller areas.
- Can also be softened by slightly heating before application, spread onto skin in a thin layer, then removed with any cotton cloth or "wax strip" as in traditional waxing.
- For more effective and less painful removal, pull skin taut using an unoccupied hand as you rip off wax and place pressure on the area for a moment immediately after.
*The same piece can be reused multiple times until the consistency becomes too soft.