All Over Detox - PowerPaste for Teeth, Face, Body, & Hair - 1.5oz
Power Paste does it ALL!
Use as a Detoxing Face, Body, & Hair Mask & daily Toothpaste.
PowerPaste has all the powerful and effective properties for your smile, skin, and hair to appear bright and healthy, using none of those toxic fillers.
Did you know the mouth's lining absorbs over 90% of what it comes into contact with? So even if you don't swallow your toothpaste, you are indeed ingesting it.
Similarly, did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body and it absorbs about 60% of what it comes into contact with?
This is why it's important to be careful of what you expose your body to. We believe it's much better to introduce beneficial trace minerals to our body's ecosystem that don't attack it with unnatural, lab engineered, & cheap chemical materials, but instead allow the body's immune system to do it's thing!
Good for over 30 uses!
How to Use as Toothpaste:
Scoop a small amount out of jar using a dry toothbrush or a provided wooden stick to prevent contamination. Allow a little water to wet the toothpaste on the bristles. Brush teeth, gums, & tongue in circular motions for at least 2 minutes. Rinse with water and spit. Enjoy your refreshed, detoxed, & minty clean mouth!
How to Use as Mask:
Scoop out of jar using a dry (non-metallic) spoon or a provided wooden stick to prevent contamination. Gently apply to face, body, or damp hair. It's best to dilute in a carrier oil when used for full body or hair application. Let sit for 5-15 minutes. Rinse and enjoy your refreshed detoxed skin and hair cells!
- Although charcoal will not stain, it can require a second rinse when on sink or skin.
- DO NOT let PowerPaste come into contact with metal as it will deactivate the charged particles in the Bentonite Clay that help it act as a cleansing magnet.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Hemp Seed Oil, Xylitol, Coconut Oil, Diatomaceous Earth Clay, Activated Charcoal, Sea Salt, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil
A mildly abrasive, alkaline, volcanic clay with minerals that promote the appearance of healthy teeth and gums. It is great for cleansing because it has charged particles that bind to uninvited bacteria and make them wash away when you rinse, making it a gentle yet deep cleanser.
This is one of the most gentle oils out there known for being high in Vitamin E, Omega Fatty Acids, Non Comedogenic, and Soothing effects! It is ph balanced and has purifying properties making it great to help sooth the mouth, skin or scalp, and fight bad breath. Finally, I know some of you may be wondering.... NO! IT WILL NOT GET YOU HIGH! Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds and has no THC (a psychoactive ingredient).
A naturally occurring substance sourced from plant materials that is commonly used as a sugar substitute (but doesn't have an aftertaste like stevia). It's abrasive property helps your mouth to feel clean while it provides an enjoyably sweet taste. Though it does not break down like sugar, it does your skin mantel to remain moisturized like sugar. This makes the skin appear plumper.
This famously beloved oil is one of the most cleansing oils out there! So whatever is growing in your mouth that gives you morning breath, underarms, scalp, or skin has a lot to fear! For this reason, it can reduce the appearance of tooth plaque allowing your smile to appear brighter!
Diatomaceous Earth (DE):
Yes, I know this sounds absolutely bizarre but don't fret, it is only a natural clay formed from fresh water algae fossils. It enhances the effectiveness of toothpaste because it is abrasive, physically removing plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth.
The charcoal craze has been raving for the past few years and with good cause too! Activated charcoal is an extra purified charcoal derived from coconut husks. It is uniquely fine, having an impressively large surface area. Because of this, it is like Bentonite clay, in that it can easily bind to almost anything and wash it away when your rinse. Although it has no whitening agents in it, it can make your teeth appear whiter because it can adsorb surface stains!
Sea Salt is optimal for cleansing and soothing the body. It is packed with race minerals such as calcium, magnesium, silicon and iron.
Peppermint Essential Oil:
Peppermint EO is especially effective against bacteria that enjoy low-oxygen environments, like those that form in the mouth. That means goodbye stinky breath and hello to that fresh clean feeling.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
This healing essential oil is most commonly recognized as the smell in Vix. It is soothing and cleansing to the gums, skin, scalp.
Ingredients it does NOT have:
1. Sodium Laurel Sulfate: a lab engineered foaming agent that is in almost all household and cosmetic cleaning products. It is unethically produced and can cause severe irritation when topically applied for longer than a few minutes, just IMAGINE what it does if accidentally ingested or applied as a mask!
2. Baking Soda: is very abrasive and can damage tooth enamel if overused and can irritate mouth sores. It is often common in deodorants and bath bombs that can irritate those with sensitive skin.
3. Glycerin: is a sugary, thick and glossy humectant (pulls moisture to itself) that makes toothpaste sweet and your teeth feel slippery after brushing. This is terrible for your oral health because it stays on your teeth even after you rinse (preventing natural remineralization) making it a recipe for plaque development! On the other hand, glycerin is great in soaps and lotions.