All Over Detox - PowerPaste for Teeth, Face, Body, & Hair - 1.5oz
Power Paste does it ALL!
- Charcoal Clay with Activated Charcoal from Coconut Husks
- Spice of Life with Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark Oil, & Clove Bud Oil
- Use on blemishes
- Use on bug bites for its soothing properties
- Daily Toothpaste
- Daily Mouth Wash
- A Detox mask for Hair, Body, and Face
In-Depth On Ingredients
A mildly abrasive, alkaline, volcanic clay with minerals that promote the appearance of healthy teeth and gums. It is great for cleansing because it has charged particles that bind to uninvited bacteria and make them wash away when you rinse, making it a gentle yet deep cleanser.
This is one of the most gentle oils out there known for being high in Vitamin E, Omega Fatty Acids, Non Comedogenic, and Soothing effects! It is ph balanced and has purifying properties making it great to help sooth the mouth, skin or scalp, and fight bad breath. Finally, I know some of you may be wondering.... NO! IT WILL NOT GET YOU HIGH! Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds and has no THC (a psychoactive ingredient).
A naturally occurring substance sourced from plant materials that is commonly used as a sugar substitute (but doesn't have an aftertaste like stevia). It's abrasive property helps your mouth to feel clean while it provides an enjoyably sweet taste. Though it does not break down like sugar, it does your skin mantel to remain moisturized like sugar. This makes the skin appear plumper.
This famously beloved oil is one of the most cleansing oils out there! So whatever is growing in your mouth that gives you morning breath, underarms, scalp, or skin has a lot to fear! For this reason, it can reduce the appearance of tooth plaque allowing your smile to appear brighter!
Diatomaceous Earth (DE):
Yes, I know this sounds absolutely bizarre but don't fret, it is only a natural clay formed from fresh water algae fossils. It enhances the effectiveness of toothpaste because it is abrasive, physically removing plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth.
The charcoal craze has been raving for the past few years and with good cause too! Activated charcoal is an extra purified charcoal derived from coconut husks. It is uniquely fine, having an impressively large surface area. Because of this, it is like Bentonite clay, in that it can easily bind to almost anything and wash it away when your rinse. Although it has no whitening agents in it, it can make your teeth appear whiter because it can adsorb surface stains!
Sea Salt is optimal for cleansing and soothing the body. It is packed with race minerals such as calcium, magnesium, silicon and iron.
Peppermint Essential Oil:
Peppermint EO is especially effective against bacteria that enjoy low-oxygen environments, like those that form in the mouth. That means goodbye stinky breath and hello to that fresh clean feeling.
Ingredients it does NOT have:
1. Sodium Laurel Sulfate: a lab engineered foaming agent that is in almost all household and cosmetic cleaning products. It is unethically produced and can cause severe irritation when topically applied for longer than a few minutes, just IMAGINE what it does if accidentally ingested or applied as a mask!
2. Baking Soda: is very abrasive and can damage tooth enamel if overused and can irritate mouth sores. It is often common in deodorants and bath bombs that can irritate those with sensitive skin.
3. Glycerin: is a sugary, thick and glossy humectant (pulls moisture to itself) that makes toothpaste sweet and your teeth feel slippery after brushing. This is terrible for your oral health because it stays on your teeth even after you rinse (preventing natural remineralization) making it a recipe for plaque development! On the other hand, glycerin is great in soaps and lotions.